New Delhi: The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has established two cutting-edge Digital India Experience Zones in Halls 4 and 14 at Pragati Maidan. These Zones were created with the primary goals of sharing knowledge and promoting best practices in the implementation of Digital Production Incentives (DPIs) in the nation. Additionally, these Zones aim to inform global stakeholders about projects that are scalable and replicable. Finally, visitors to these Zones are given a singular chance to directly experience the power of technology.
The ethos behind the expo is to showcase world-class initiatives which facilitate:
- Ease of Living
- Ease of Doing Business
- Ease of Governance
Seven key initiatives, namely Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI, eSanjeevani, DIKSHA, Bhashini, and ONDC, have been carefully selected to exemplify the best practices in implementing DPIs. This exhibition aims to offer a captivating and informative experience, allowing visitors to delve into the DPI repositories in India and gain valuable insights for the betterment of the global community.
- Through live demonstrations of the Aadhaar Face Authentication Software, attendees have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience and engage with state-of-the-art technology.
- The UPI exhibit, on the other hand, offers visitors a chance to explore and discover the diverse applications of UPI on a global scale.
- With the option to effortlessly scan QR codes for purchases and initiate seamless transactions with a nominal payment, visitors can fully immerse themselves in this professional, engaging, and informative experience.
- Guests will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge about the practical applications of India’s DigiLocker, exemplifying its role in streamlining processes and improving efficiency across various sectors including education, finance and banking, travel, transportation, real estate, legal and judiciary.
- eSanjeevani will showcase a team of highly skilled doctors from various domains such as Cardiology, Mental Health, Ophthalmology, and General Medicine. These experts will offer online consultations, providing visitors with real-time health analysis, valuable advice, and even e-prescriptions.
- The DIKSHA exhibit will offer a captivating and educational experience, allowing visitors to delve into the vast array of educational resources available on DIKSHA.
- At the Bhashini exhibition, visitors can explore real-time speech-to-speech translation in all Indian languages, as well as the six official languages of the United Nations. To enhance the interaction experience, the ‘JugalBandi’ Telegram Bot enables visitors to ask questions and engage in conversations in their preferred language.
- While showcasing the remarkable progress of Digital India since 2014, the exhibition offers an immersive virtual reality experience, allowing visitors to witness the advancements made in the digital sphere.
- Additionally, the Digital Tree exhibit provides insightful information about DPI's fundamental principles and the evolution of Digital India initiatives.
- Users have the opportunity to engage and explore the collaboration between Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) and sellers, customers, and network providers on a large scale.
Additionally, a conveniently placed kiosk introduces the G.I.T.A. application, offering visitors a platform to seek answers regarding life in accordance with the revered holy book, Shrimad Bhagwad Gita. This professional and engaging setup provides informative resources for individuals interested in experiencing a digital commerce network.
The Digital India Experience Zone utilizes state-of-the-art technologies, such as interactive displays and Virtual Reality, to create a professional, engaging, and informative experience. Each exhibit has been carefully designed to connect with its intended audience, ensuring meaningful interaction and age-appropriate information.